Are you interested in exchange studies at the Department of Physics at Lund University?
Lund University welcomes students from all around the world and has exchange agreements with 680 universities in 50 countries. We offer more than one hundred courses in physics, and most of them are given in English.
You will find information on exchanges and general information on how to apply to Lund University on this page:
To help you find physics courses that suit you, we have put together information on how to choose and what to consider when choosing courses:
If you are interested in physics exchange, these are some of our advices for you:
- We recommend one year of exchange.
- The first step is to contact your international coordinator at your home university to get information on the application procedure and to make sure that you can validate courses from Lund University when you return home.
- The second step is to register in our official registration procedure. Your coordinator will have information on the application procedure sent out from us each semester.
- You should have received a letter of acceptance a month before your first semester starts. If not, contact Tomas.Brage(a)fysik.lu.se or your coordinator.
- We usually do not fill in learning agreements before your arrival in Lund. Let us know if you need anything before this!
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or any other contact person in Lund.