Introductory meetings are compulsory for all students doing Bachelors' and Master's projects. The meetings are held twice a year, at the start of the Spring Term (January) and at the start of the Fall Term (August or September).
Fall Term 2018
- Date and place: 3 September 2018, 14:00 - 17:00, in lecture hall A, Dept. of Physics
- For further information, contact Diploma Office, diploma_office AT fysik DOT lu DOT se.
- Here is a detailed schedule of the Introduction Meeting:
- 14:00-14:05 T. Brage: Introduction
- 14:05-14:35 C. Verdozzi: General and Registration matters
- 14:35-14:55 A. Nilsson: Library matters
- 14:55-15:40 O. Smirnova, M. Gisselbrecht: Examination matters
- -- Break --
- 15:55-16:25 TBD: English language matters
- 16:25-16:40 TBD: Popular science writing