Introductory meetings are compulsory for all students doing Bachelors' and Master's projects. The meetings are held twice a year, at the start of the Spring Term (January) and at the start of the Fall Term (August or September).
Fall term 2017
- Date and place: 28 August 2017, 14:15 - 17:00, in lecture hall A, Dept. of Physics
- For further information, contact Diploma Office, diploma_office AT fysik DOT lu DOT se.
- Here is a detailed schedule of the Introduction Meeting:
- 14:15-14:20 T. Brage (Introduction)
- 14:20-14:50 C. Verdozzi (General and Registration matters)
- 14:50-15:10 A. Nilsson (Library matters)
- -- Break --
- 15:25-16:05 O. Smirnova, M. Gisselbrecht (Examination matters: slides1 and slides2)
- 16:05-16:40 E. Turner (English language matters: slides)
- 16:40-17:00 S. Pelger (Popular science writing)